1) The information we collect
If you complete an online form (such as our referral form or contact form), we may store the information you enter
2) What we do with it
- Use it provide our service, e.g. complete a referral or to deal with your query
- If you subscribe to our mailing list, we’ll use your email to provide you with our newsletter and information about our activities and events. (If you don’t want to receive any more communication from us, then simply click the unsubscribe link on any of our emails)
3) Does anyone else see my information?
In order to provide you with our service, there may be times when we need to share some of your information with our partner organisations. This is the only time we will do so.
We may share your personal information if required by law, or to protect against harmful or illegal activity.
4) Is my personal information secure?
We follow procedures aimed at keeping your information private and safe. This means the chance of misuse or unauthorised disclosure is kept to a minimum. Unfortunately, though, we cannot completely eliminate all risk. Please contact us straight away if you suspect a breach of privacy.